Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!!

Eric and I just had the best 2nd Easter together!! Well, I did! Eric got me a brand new Camera!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously it was so sweet of him! We weren't going to get each other anything for easter, but he completely surprised me! I was going to surprise him with an easter egg hunt. I bought 15 eggs and filled them with candy and each one had a message like "I love you" and just reasons why I love him. I woke up early in the morning and hid all of the eggs with a note for him to go find them!! But, Eric's surprise was way better than mine!!!! I love Eric and my new Camera!!!

My Easter Basket!!!
Our Eggs BEFORE






And AFTER

Eric Thought it would be cool to put money around them hahahaha of course!

Erics Eggs
My Eggs


Easter Morning, My note for Eric
Me hiding the eggs

Eric finding them

The Easter Bunny (Eric) hid our Eggs while I was sleeping
I found them!
Happy Easter Everyone! Hope it was as good as ours!

No comments:

Post a Comment