Saturday, April 16, 2011

Spring Break!!!

Spring Break could not have been any better! After being stuck in Idaho for this last winter enduring the negative degrees and Freezing constantly; there is nothing like California, 90 degree weather and sun bathing to thaw me out for spring! On top of the amazing weather I got to spend it at the Conleys River House with my family and friends! We just relaxed all weekend with no plans, well, just a plan to do NOTHING!!!!! we layed out all day long, but with all of the laying out, my sunscreen did not work haha I burnt everywhere, even my face! never have I burnt my face, i was so white!! But that was kind of my plan, if i didn't get burnt than I wasn't in the sun long enough. HaHa I planned on spending all weekend in the sun soaking up the vitamin D that I've benn without for almost two years!!!!!! Now just when you thought this weekend could not have gotten any better........it does! We had the opportunity to listen to conference!!! It was so uplifting and inspiring! I love conference! now picture this, sunday morning you wake up, get your bathing suit on, grab a muffin and orange juice for breakfast and take it outside with a towel and material for taking notes. while laying in a lawn chair in the sun you hear the prophet speaking over the radio! Kira, B Con, and I kept saying that this was better than attending conference live!!! We listened to conference while laying out in the sun!!! What else is there to say, I'm speechless now because it was so perfect! Being spiritualy fed while being physicaly fed by the sun. We also decided that we all look better and feel better when we're tan! so we were boosting our confidence inside and out! hahaha I think you get it! Ha! All I have to say now is THANK YOU CONLEYS!!!!!! Thank you for giving me and awesome weekend!!! And next time I'll bring Eric into this world of Bliss!

Kira, BCon, and I by the River soaking up the sun

Kira with her classic handstand soaking up the sun

All us girls relaxing, talking, reading, just enjoying each others company

Kira and Brittney looking more beautiful than ever with their new tans! well almost New Tan

Loved soaking up the sun and enjoying time with my MOM!!! Love her!

Just us girls getting ready to do nothing! :)
We could not get over how perfect this weekend was!

We had the funnest time talking about everything! Somtimes Girl time is all you need to feel better!

My DAD and his girls Kira and I! Love my Dad!!

Saturday Morning Session of Conference!

I gave Haircuts!

Britt Con my mom and dad! This is where we all hung out and talked! "SO BLITHE!"

All of us kids Played around the world! So FUN!!
Thank you Conleys!!! And Thank you Britt for the pictures! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment