Tuesday, May 3, 2011

First haircuts!!!

I Love giving little kids their first haircuts!! Little Claire Hanny came over with her Mom and Dad for her first haircut! She is now my youngest client! Seriously so cute! She had typical baby hair where its balding in some areas and then super thick in others. And then she had really long patches sporadically around the head. I think its so cute how crazy baby hair could get! Why don't they make baby dolls with hair like this?? hahaha Good thing babies are so cute because we all look past their hairdos. Luckily Sam and Adam care about their baby's looks and they brought her to me!! I took all of the uneven strands and cut them to make them even. It turned out really cute and made a big difference. Claire Loved it of course and I just got myself a client for life!

Before
She's a pro at getting pampered!

She sat so still!

Align Center

And after!!!!!!!
Beautiful Baby Claire!!!!!

1 comment: