Monday, January 16, 2012

Wicked


For Christmas Eric's parents gave us tickets to WICKED!!!!! I had seen this play before about 4-5 years ago and I knew that I would love it, but my memory didn't do it justice! I cried at least 4 times in the play! Eric has never been to Broadway and knowing Eric the way I do, I knew better than to tell him that he would love it. I kept telling him that "I" love it and that he might not, hahahaha he hates it when people build things up because he is always disappointed haha So I let him think he might not like it and of course he LOVED it!!!! He said that this gets him more excited to see other play such as Les Miserable, The Phantom of the Opera which just made my day! Lucky me!! I officially have a husband that is in love with Broadway. So where does that put us on the list of Similarities? Ummmmm I think its now up to five? hahaha Anyways we had a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment