Saturday, June 11, 2011

2nd Weekend in Lava!!!

Eric and I love love love Lava so much now we want to go every weekend! hahaha Well we went again but this time with my family! My Mom and Dad, Kira and B Con came up and we camped out and of course sat in the hot pools all night!! It would have been even more enjoyable if I hadn't gotten food poisoning the night before! I Threw up All night!! I counted 9 times and the last 2 were the worst! I threw up just stomach acid and then just dry heaving! Nothing is worse than dry heaving!!! well I only ate a little the next day and then got a fever! And I was so mad because I honestly thought that I wouldn't be able to go down and meet my parents, but crazy enough an hour before we were suppose to leave I was able to keep down some crackers and take some medicine that got rid of my fever! So we made it down and the Lava Hot Springs cured me of my sickness!! hahaha Anyways it was a really good weekend again and I loved spending time with my family!!!!

My Mom and Dad preparing the camp Fire for Dinner
We had the best camp site!! So gorgeous and literally on the River!


After we came back from the Hot Pools
Eric, Britt and Kira, hahahaha love this picture!
Kira and Dad
Good Morning Kira and Britt
Just look at the view we had from the tent, Kira said that it looked like just an Art piece hanging in our tent! haha
We all ate Breakfast in the Tent! Krispy Kremes and Captain Crunch YUM!
As we were folding up the tent we found a huge Slug!
My parents!!
Still in love and showing off!!
Kira and Britt, love kira's face haha
Let me just say that My Camera loves Britt, yes its her 5 min. of Fame!! haha ;)
The Happy Couple!!

Eric and I
I love this picture! Eric's smile is perfect thanks to Kira and Britt directing him hahaha
My Family!!
Before we left we walked through town and then got some Ice Cream


This picture is awesome! When I took it I had no idea I was getting our reflection also! So Cool!!

Thank you Mom and Dad for getting us an amazing camp site and bringing great food and just coming up to spend time with us!! We Love you!!! And We had Fun!!
Also thanks Kira and Britney for coming up also! You guys are hilarious! Love you!


1 comment:

  1. such a fun weekend! loved seeing you guys. you need to frame that family picture it's amazing

    ReplyDelete