Sunday, June 19, 2011

We Love you Dad!!!!!!







Life Lessons

You may have thought I didn't see,
Or that I hadn't heard,
Life lessons that you taught to me,
But I got every word.

Perhaps you thought I missed it all,
And that we'd grow apart,
But Dad, I picked up everything,
It's written on my heart.

Without you, Dad, I wouldn't be
The person I am today;
You built a strong foundation
No one can take away.

I've grown up with your values,
And I'm very glad I did;
So here's to you, dear father,
From your forever grateful kid.


Eric and I are Proud to dedicate this poem To our Amazing Father's!!
There is no way we could have made it through life with out the love and
Guidance of our Fathers!!! We Love you!!!!!!!!!!
Eric wants his dad to know that
"Dad you are the man!! I love you! hope your father's day is wonderful! Love Eric"
And I would like my dad to know that
" I am so grateful for everything you have taught me and continue to teach me,
you are such a good person and have always been such a great example to me! I love you, Happy father's Day!!"

My dad and I
Eric and his Dad!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment