Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Weekend in the SUN!!!

This weekend was so fun!! We started it out with camping! we went camping with Megan and Justin! It was so fun to hang out with them and get to know them better!! We camped out at Rigby Lake and we planned to get a lot of SUN!! Eric and I never knew we would love to camp as much as we do! Something that makes us a little more grateful to live in Idaho! haha
Eric and Justin racing to get the Water Polo Ball

All of us laying out in the SUN!!

This picture makes me think I'm really on the beach, the Rigby lake beach


Eric and I

Megan and Justin

Favorite dessert while camping! "can I please have Smore?" "Some more of what?"

Our camp site

Our Camp Fire!! My Camera is awesome!

On Monday Eric and I decided to get some more SUN!!
It was so relaxing!! My Tan is slowly but surely happening!
Eric studying
Don't ask, Eric thought it would be funny to make that face and I threatened him that I'd put it on the blog, well here it is!! haha of course he tells me now that its a cool look!! haha I personally think he looks like his face just got punched haha Its things like this that makes me love him, he truly puts a smile on my face hahaha

Eric still studying!!


These girls are in my Ward! They came out and hung out with me! So cute
This is Sophie I've known her since she was born! She is so cute!!



Here are their moms!! Jealous of how cute their girls are!
Heather came over also to lay out and work on our tans!

Seriously I love SUMMER!!!!!! It was a great weekend! Eric and I are so blessed with SUN and friends and time to spend together! Life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment