Monday, June 20, 2011

What a Perfect Day!



Today was absolutely perfect for a day off in Rexburg Idaho! I honestly never thought I would have one day to have to myself while the sun is shining!! But it came and it was so perfect! I slept in and when I woke up I literally opened my eyes and the first thing I saw was the sunshine. I decided that I was going to lay out all morning and I did! I listened to Jack Johnson and read one my favorite books ' Pride and Prejudice ' Eric brought me some food from Taco Bell and I just soaked up the sun!!!! Then when I started to feel a little burnt Eric and I decided to ride our bikes to The Snow Shack for snow cones! It was such a good day! And its weird because even though I'm burnt every where, I'm kind of proud of it! I keep showing Eric and he keeps on laughing at me, telling me how much its going to hurt, but I don't even care!! I love the fact that I could get burnt in Idaho!! Oh and I cleaned out my closet and got rid of a bunch of clothes! Today I must say was very productive, read a book, listened to music and got some vitamin D. Then Eric and I got some exercise with our bikes and went on a little date eating our snow cones. cleaned my closet and now I'm blogging! What a perfect day!

Beautiful Sky!
and me laying out enjoying it!


Our Bikes!

Eric ordering my Malibu Barbie with ice cream and his Root Beer Float!



What a Fun date!
We get snow cones at least twice a week!
Almost have our punch card filled up ;)
Its crazy to think that Eric and I only have a month left here in Idaho. We will miss being able to ride our bikes to anything in such a small town! Its Sad :(
but not that sad! California here we come!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment