Monday, September 5, 2011

My Beautiful Niece's!!!

I am so behind on Blogging so this last hour i've been trying to edit my photos. I was deciding how I was going to do the blog, but let me tell you i found myself skipping all of the other pictures and focusing on Lacey and Ella!! hahahaha so i guess I'm just going to show everyone the awesome photos I have of them! They really are so so so cute!! Enjoy!

Lacey has the most defined gorgeous eyes ever!

Ella is so quick to smile!!!

This picture of Ella makes me think of puppy dog eyes!! Love it!! haha

I can't get over Lacey's eyes! She is gorgeous!

Oh My Goodness! SOOOOOO CUTE!!!!


This is Lacey in her real character hahaha Those other pictures were my lucky ones! haha The rest are like this! haha Personaly this one is my favorite! haha

Blake is so GOOD! Seriously he is! And I love his hair! (This is my nephew, once removed, I think????)
We took Pictures of Blake and Ella! They are second cousins and so cute! This picture is the Best! Ella is going to be a Ballerina when she grows up, just look at those pointed toes! Also look how Blake and Ella are holding hands! Oh I just love it! Best Friend (cousins) For Life!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment