Monday, October 3, 2011

Conference Weekend


This last week Eric and I finally decided what we are going to do with the 1,000 dollars I saved up for us! Ready? Drum Roll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We bought Disneyland Passes!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOHOOOOOO  We have already been twice! Just thought everyone should know! haha Also Conference this weekend was so Good!! I learned so much! This is the second time I have sat and listened to all of conference even saturday and I Love it!! This usually doesn't happen to me, but I felt like Every talk was meant for me! Except the having babies one...........hahahaha jk! I am so uplifted and motivated to make my life better! Anyways we had Kris and Catherine over for the weekend and they are so fun! We swam on saturday and then Cath and I watched a movie while the boys were at priesthood, then we stayed up until one just playing games, driving around, and talking! And it was so nice to have them with us sunday morning for conference! We had a great breakfast such as the Pillsbury orange cinnamon roles, so we were all physically fed and spiritually fed! This weekend was just what I needed to lift my spirits! 

Us at Disneyland

Conference Weekend with Kris and Catherine








2 comments:

  1. What a fantastic weekend! I had so much fun with you and so glad I got some well deserved girls time! Thanks again for being such great hosts:) I'm excited for a new friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw your weekend sounds fun! we miss you guys! Nicole you look so dang skinny in that picture hah!

    ReplyDelete