Sunday, March 20, 2011

The Biginning




This is the story of how Eric and I first met. This event happened about 3 months into my first year at college at BYU-I. It was Mothers weekend October 17th -19th 2009. I went over to my sister Kira's apartement through the weekend. Kira and her roommates Britt Conley and Jacky Hjelmstad and my roommate Kylee Fronk, we all had our mom's up for mothers weekend. The Mom's all drove up together since we're all from Temecula. Well, It was the first night that the mothers were here and they were all being so funny and crazy. We were complaining about how the boys in Rexburg never ask girls out on dates and how lame they were. The moms were telling us how we had no idea how to be "flirty" enough and they started to teach us how to flirt. Well actually it was mostly Terri Conley and my mom that were trying to teach us, which is the most hilarious thing with those two together. Eric showed up around this time. He was there to see his Aunt........Terri Conley....which means Britt is his cousin. So he came in with his buddies and started to talk to his Aunt about random things like how school is going and how life is. When he first walked in I noticed that he was cute so I decided to listen to the conversation just to see if I could get a word in. And luckily I ate at Wendy's That day for lunch because that was exactly what had gotten our conversation started. He mention that he worked at wendy's and I immediately jumped in and said "wait? you work at Wendy's? I just went there today!" He replied " Yes I do, what time did you come in? I might have made your burger." I told him what time and he had been working during the time i ate there. I responded with "well, It was a delicious burger so thanks" and right after I said that Terri cut right in and said "see girls Nicole is the perfect example of how to flirt!" and my mom agreed vocally as well!!!!! So embarrassing!!! I couldn't believe it, even though it was hilarious that they would say that, seriously so humiliated. Eric and I didn't talk or make eye contact the rest of the his visit. After he left I got made fun of because of how rediculous I had been with saying "Oh My burger was so delicious(with sexy tone of voice)!" Ha Who even cares because I really did think that it was a delicious burger and that is exactly why I said it. HaHa Anyways about two weeks later I get a text from B-Con and she asked me if I wanted to go on a date with her cousin Fleck and I agreed. About 5 min Later I get a text from him asking me out on a date! Ha They were totally together when they texted me.
This is the story from Eric's view. After he had come to visit and had left, him and his buddies were all talking about how cute I was. They realized after talking about me that I might still be in high school. They thought this because Kira was only in her second year of college and they didn't think we were that close in age. So after all getting grossed out and feeling like kid pedifilers they made a pact to not speak of me again. Then two weeks later he was going to go on a date with someone that my sister and B Con didn't think was as compatable for him, so they made a deal with him. He had to take me out on a date first before the other girl. This is when he realized that I was in college and that he could date me.
Thanks to B Con and Kira, Eric and I are now happily married :) I am forever in their dept! Love you Kira and Brittney
This is all of us During the Mothers weekend that changed my life!
I.O.U. Big time! Love You guys!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment