Sunday, March 20, 2011

True First Kiss



Our first Kiss was about 3 to 4 weeks after we first started dating. Eric has never waited that long while dating a girl and his buddies were hounding him to make a move! He tried one night while we were watching a movie on the couch, but I told him it didn't count because he kissed me right when I had my hair pulled over my lips. HaHa The rest of the night I avoided eye contact. It sounds like I was playing hard to get, but really I was so nervous and the only other person I've made out with waited a year before he made his move. I just hate first kisses!!! I've had 3 first kisses before Eric. One of them was with Andrew Logan who missed half my lips and rammed into my face, the other was a perfect hit with Blake Hoyt, but it was outside of the freshman dorms and I barely remember it so it was not memorable and un romantic, and the other was in the basement of my Utah house when I was 9 with Darian Mendivil and we only kissed because we were dating in our "pretend" game. Ok so These first kisses are just pecks, now Making out, kira once told me, are true first kisses. She never counted my pecks as real kisses. So when I had my first true kiss with Andrew Logan a year after our first peck I let him do all the work because I had no idea what to do. I'm such a loser! So you could see why I was so nervous! It wasn't until the next night that Eric tried again. We were so bored in Rexburg so we went to Wal Mart to pick out some game we could play, we picked out a pad with Hangman on it Ha and then headed to Porter Park. We were sitting in the car on the Play ground side playing hangman and just talking. During this time I needed to go to the bathroom so I ran to the bathroom and when I came back out Eric scared me! I was acting mad about it when he pulled me into a hug and then lifted my face up and For the first time this first kiss wasn't just a peck, It was the kind of kisses that you see at the very end of movies! It was a True First Kiss!!!! I'm sure I wasn't that good, he was so I enjoyed it a lot ;) When we talked about it later he told me that he has never had to work so hard to kiss a girl before. I don't know if I'm just a scardy cat or if all of those other girls are skanks, but I'm glad he had to work hard for it! Its been said that when you work hard for something it means that much more to you, or you appreciate it more. And maybe this is why i stuck? Who knows, I'm still Glad! Well, it was the BEST first kiss I've ever had and I'm satisfied with ending all first kisses with Eric!

1 comment:

  1. Aww you two are cute! PS I still love the recliner we bought from you. I always look forward to coming home and sitting in it :)

    ReplyDelete