Monday, March 21, 2011

LOVE Where Dreams Come True






The first time Eric said "I love you" was about 3 months after we started dating. We both went home for Christmas break and Eric wanted to take me on a date to Disneyland. One of his Best friends Brandon worked at Disneyland with his girlfriend. So we doubled and since they work at Disneyland, we got in for free! :) So we spent the day going on Indiana Jones and space mountain. We went on Pirates of the caribean and watched the Parade! I could tell that Eric had somthing on his mind, and sometime during the day Eric and Brandon went to the bathroom together, eric later told me that they were discussing Eric wanting to say I love you, and Brandon telling him to just say it already! Well after they got back we went to the Haunted Mansion and at the very end when you see a ghost sitting in the cart with you through the mirror, Eric grabbed my hand and said "I Love You"! I was so happy to hear him say it, it made the whole rest of the night romantic! Eric was going to say it during the fire works at the end of the night, but him telling me in the Haunted mansion, though not as romantic, suited his personality perfectly! He couldn't wait until the fireworks! Plus he got to say it several more times the rest of the night! I think he was confused at why I didn't say it back right away, but I wanted to say it when I truly felt it. So 2 weeks later when we were back in Idaho, we were having a discusion about everything and I was amazed at how understanding he was. He was such a good person and I loved being with him and thats when I knew I loved him. It wasn't even planned, I just said it! He was so happy grinning the rest of the night! It was so amazing loving someone and knowing that he loved me back!
"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return" Moulin Rouge


No comments:

Post a Comment