Monday, March 21, 2011

Spring Cleaning!!!!




Today I did some spring cleaning! I scrubbed everything from the windows to the walls 'til the sweat drop down my........... face Ha I really was sweating! I seriously scrubbed everything in sight! It isn't normal the way I clean. I'm not one who can just clean a little here and a little there and keep it up for the week until it all gets done, no! I have to be hard core for 6 hours striahgt and just get it all done! And I can't just deep clean one room, I have to deep clean the whole house! When i get in that mind set I know that if I don't get it all done now, it'll never get done, seriously!!! So I went on a cleaning rampage and I forgot to eat or use the rest room for 6 hours striaght! I was out of control and I'm sure I got high off of all the chemicals I used in the bathroom! While I was cleaning I suddenly realized that spring officialy started on sunday and I thought it was so funny and ironic that I would go crazy about cleaning right when spring started! I was literally doing my "spring cleaning!" I had to tell Eric since it was so funny and he did not think it was funny at all, he just didn't get it! Ha I guess I was going crazy because now that I think about it, it really isn't that funny, but at the moment it was! Ha
whenever I finished deep cleaning a room I would have him inspect it(I wanted somone to appreciate my work). Oh he was sooooo surprised that I cleaned so much! I don't think he's ever seen that side of me! Haha After I finished and came back to reality, we went to Idaho Falls to get some Sushi!:) We invited Andrew, Jacky, and Hannah. On The way Jacky asked what we did today and when I told her that I cleaned, Eric had to add that I "cleaned better than any mexican ever could!" hahaha I love him!


Its A MIRACLE!
Ok so Eric asked me a few days ago if he could get an I-Pad and I was hesitant at first but I always give in. So Eric told me that if we go to get his I-Pad in Idaho Falls on monday I can get some sushi at the Blue Hashi! I agreed and While we were there the most amazing thing happend!!!!!! Eric ordered, ate, and ENJOYED sushi!!!! He ordered the Geisha Roll which had Unagi, cucumber, avacado, cream cheese, and sweet soy. He switched the Unagi for chicken Haha of course, but he loved it!!!!! This Is deffinately something that I never thought would happen!!! So I just want to say that as Jacky, Andrew, Hannah and God as my witness, today March 22nd 20011 Eric Richard Fleckner Enjoyed his very first SUSHI!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. you should have told us you were going to blue hashi!!!!!! it's my favorite!!!! p.s. love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry! I'll deffinately tell you next time!!

    ReplyDelete